tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 15 13:12:02 1998

Re: learning the language

Qov

I would love to get a copy of the mail.

I recently started up a Klingon language group here in Bloomington, IN, and
we have about 5 members. One is very enthusiastic, the others aren't that
much and I would love to know the best way for someone to go about helping
others to learn the language.

They have Klingon Dictionaries but I think they find the idea of learning a
whole language a bit daunting.

Anything you could suggest would be helpful.

Qapla' jupwI'

Chris Lipscombe
Computer Coordinater
Technical Services