tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 13 14:49:33 1998

Re: Question from a newbie

From: TPO <[email protected]>

You wrote:

>I also showed Marc my notes about the old klingon number system he
mentioned
>in TKD. He comfirmed my findings. I can add, subtract, multiply and divide
>in the ancient way.
>He said he will think about the terminology and grammer to use in
>mathematical operations.

This simply says that he told YOU something, and you've decided to interpret
for us.  So far as I can tell, you're speculating.  I like the ternary
counting system myself, but you haven't really told us what Okrand said.

For instance, your extension past "three three plus three" hardly seems
complicated.

Please tell us what he said, and not what it means.  I'd like to draw my own
conclusions.

SuStel
Stardate 98526.9

Back to archive top level