tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 08 15:57:31 1998

Re: Question from a newbie

>Quite right.  The original Klingon counting system has always interested me.
>Not because it's ternary, but because of that "and then it got complicated"
>line.  We have absolutely no way to know what comes after "three threes plus
>three."
>
>SuStel

You haven't been keeping up the past month, have you?
We DO know what comes after "3X3+3".
I spent four days with MO during Memorial weekend.  One of the things we
discussed was the numbers.
Back track on this thread and see what I have written so far.

DloraH

Back to archive top level