tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 09 06:50:10 1998

Re: tlhIngan-Hol is NOT known to L-SOFT

>  jabbI'IDghommey tetlh'a' tInqu' 'oH LSOFT -'e'.
>http://www.lsoft.com/lists/listref.html -Daq 'oH. ghom De'meyDaq Degh
tlhegh
>wambogh mIw'e' ghaj. pa' "klingon" "tlhingan" je vIwam. 7 beq ghajbogh
>[email protected] ghom'e' tu'; [email protected] ghom tu'be'!

<snip>

>  P.S. usskatana: {'etlh} Japan Hol mu' 'oH {katana} -'e'

Hujqu'!

 I didn't translate the whole message but I got the gist of it.
[email protected] is a mailing list run by me for my local Klingon
Language Club. We recently started up, down here in Bloomington, IN. The USS
Katana is a ship which is a member of Star Fleet Command, here in the
Bloomington area. If anyone on here lives in the Bloomington, IN area and
wants to join, please mail me.

HIja', {Japan} 'elth oH {katana}-e

Chris Lipscombe
Computer Coordinater