tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 07 01:59:56 1998

RE: how do you learn voc?

ghItlh Holtej:

>> Just looking to find a good way to learn Klingon...
The reason is: Next month, august, I will be in Belgium, at my
grandparents'. There is no Computer, no Internet, no email possibility -
just me and TKD. Since I've got nothing else to do (beside of my holiday
job) I wanted to learn at least like ten or twenty or whatever Klingon
words a day, but I was wondering how I should do that. I cannot speak in
Klingon to anyone over there, and I cannot write to the list. No one can
control my grammar, so I wanted to put more importance on vocab.

>flashcards!).  I also have the word list in my PDA, which I almost always
>have with me, which I can practice with if I find myself waiting somewhere
>for something.
PDA? De'wI' machqu' 'oH'a'? Hoqra' rur'a'?

>--Holtej

muHwI'

Back to archive top level