tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 31 17:37:15 1998

Re: KLBC: More sentences

At 12:41 98-01-30 -0800, Qov wrote:

}Peter, your posts are my favourite kind to answer, a few careful
}sentences, not so complex that they become gibberish but a few
}typical errors that give me the chance to explain the points of the
}language in context.  ghunchu'wI' did a good job in answering it;
}I'll fish my reply out of the mailbox (not on this machine) when I
}get home and see if there was anything else I wanted to say.

I couldn't find it at all.  I must have lost it in a crash.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level