tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 28 15:29:16 1998

RE: mathematics

DaH jIQochbe', charghwI'. When I first wrote it, I used a purpose
clause. Then I changed my mind and went the other way. Reading it again
after I sent and received it, I like the purpose clause better again.
rejmorgh vIDalaw'.

pagh

Back to archive top level