tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 28 14:27:29 1998

Re: mathematics

According to Eduardo Fonseca:

> ghItlh  Qermaq
>

> >Confuzzlemixup - indeed! <rur> is a verb "resemble> Perhaps you're thinking
> >of <rut> "sometimes"? That's the same as "Every once in a while" or
> >"Discontinuously", as in <rut Qap De'wI'wIj> "My computer works
> >discontinually"

Consider the PC that always boots, but after you run it a
while, it locks up and you need to reboot it. It is not
accurate to say {rut Qap.} After all, it ALWAYS STARTS, right?
It just doesn't continue to run once started. It needs to be
restarted. It definitely runs, but it runs sporadically.
{QaptaHbe'.}

>     humm .. ( = ) could mean  ratlh or togh

nuqjatlh?

> Edy