tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 22 10:58:14 1998

Re: Unofficial words (Was: Re puqpu')

According to WestphalWz:

> Finally, whenever anyone poses wishes from no on, I hope you ignore them
> instead of caustically replying to them.

Please recognize that you are caustically requesting that
others not caustically respond to you.

> You may stick your head in the mud
> and foresee no future for words in tlhIngan Hol.

See? Caustic. nItIchbe' DaneHchugh tItIchQo'.

> Some of us are realistic
> enough to realize that there are words for things yet unrevealed.

rojwI' SoHbe'ba'.

> Until we
> get those words, we have two methods:  describing the thing using the words we
> already have, or using *English*.  I, for one--and I am not alone--wish for
> the real Klingon words.

vuDHomlIj wISovchu'.

> reH Sachjaj tlhIngan wo' thlIngan Hol je     peHruS

tlhIngan Hol wIlo'chu'DI' wISachmoH. mu'mey wIghurmeH mabep
neH, wISachmoHbe'.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level