tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 15 17:39:04 1998

RE: Do Not Send Attatchments

Pardon, honored Sir.  I did not send an attachment.  My bleepable mail system did that all on its own.  Perhaps you've heard of it- MS Outlook.  I've been struggling with it ever since coming to this job.

Anyway, enough spam from me...