tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 15 14:26:15 1998

verb "mate with"

ngagh.  Is it a general term for marriage simliar to Saw and nay or does
it mean attempting procreation.  If it's the latter, does it only apply to
a be'nalmey loDnalmey je' ? Or can it apply to one's parmaqqay?
Also
In Star Trek III..."Qapla' jawwI'...bangwij je'" or "Qapla'
jawwI'...bangwI' je'"?  The subtitles say "Success my lord...and my love".
Is she saying "Success and my love to you my lord" or "Success to you my
love and lord"?

                                                Flintlock
					Hailing frequencies closed

Back to archive top level