tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 09 18:26:44 1998

rovers on adverbs

     The question arose on a MUSH where I play a Klingon.  I seem to
recall that you can use rover suffices on adverbs.  jImaw''a'?

| Thaddaeus Vick, Linguist to the Masses |      [email protected]      |
|                                        |http://www.mindspring.com/~thadvick|
| "Papa Hegel he say that all we learn from history is that we learn nothing |
| from history.  I know people who can't even learn from what happened this  |
| morning.  Hegel must have been taking the long view."                      |
|                                     -- Chad C. Mulligan, sociology burnout |