tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 09 16:12:48 1998

jInajtaHvIS loQ Qanqor QI' van bom vIqel

I have only had real contact with the Imperial Anthem once, at the qep'a'
loSDIch, but I immediately loved it.  I now sing it often to myself and
know it by heart.  (Do'Ha' bom mu' vISovchu' 'a bom'e' vIqawbe'.  qawmeH
ngeDbe' tlhIngan bommey.  'ach DaH bIHvaD *Gilbert and Sullivan tunes*
vIlo'.  mu'meyvaD lughchu' bIH.)  Anyway, I had a dream last night.  It was
not much related to Klingon at all, except for one part.  I was trying to
stir up interest in someone (a spider, I believe), and I had convinced him.
When he was about to come along with me, I said, encouragingly,
"maSopnISbe'!"  The spider replied, just as enthusiastically,
"matlhutlhnISbe'!"
Qapla'
qoror

Back to archive top level