tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 09 06:09:49 1998

Re: Pronouncing "''"

>{p}s?  Marc Okrand addresses this on pages 138 and 139 of _Klingon for
>the Galactic Traveler_, saying that reducing it to a single sound is
>considered "sloppy" or "careless", but it does happen.  It's noted as

Thanks! I'll got for sloppy then, at least until I'm more used
to pronouncing Klingon.

/ Peter Schuller

-----------------------------------
E-Mail: Peter Schuller <[email protected]>
Date: 09-Jan-98
Time: 14:02:21
Linux - The Choice of a GNU Generation
Be Microsoft FREE!!! Check out www.linux.org

(This message is MSF-1 compliant, which basically
means that it is guaranteed to be written and sent in a
100% Microsoft FREE environment)

Back to archive top level