tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 09 01:36:17 1998

Re: Pronouncing "''"

>rapid speech without context. But then, who - other than linguists providing
>example utterances - actually speaks without any context in "real" life?

Good point...

>If you have the audio tapes, you can hear Marc Okrand pronounce this
>combination himself.

No I don't. I'm going to have to get it though, along with the
Klingon Postal Course, which I haven't gotten around to yet.

Anyway, thank you very much!

/ Peter Schuller

-----------------------------------
E-Mail: Peter Schuller <[email protected]>
Date: 08-Jan-98
Time: 22:38:57
Linux - The Choice of a GNU Generation
Be Microsoft FREE!!! Check out www.linux.org

(This message is MSF-1 compliant, which basically
means that it is guaranteed to be written and sent in a
100% Microsoft FREE environment)

Back to archive top level