tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 06 11:16:52 1998

KLBC: taghqa' DuSaQ

Hi. I wrote this text today. Unfortunately I won't be able to study much Klingon
the next few weeks, I have to do a lot of other work. :(

qaStaHvIS cha' Hogh juHDaq jIHpu'.
wa'leS DuSaQDaq jIjaHnISqa'.
jIHvaD qaStaH DIS DuSaQ wa'maH wa'DIch.
wejleS *France* Hol nejwI' vIjeSnISmo' Dochmey law' vIghojnIS.
qaStaHvIS loS Hogh nejwI'vam rurbogh nejwI'mey law' tu'lu'.
DuSaQ vImuSHa'qu' neH. ;)

OK, here comes the desired translation:
I've been at home for two weeks.
It's my 11th year at school. (lit.: The 11th school-year is happening for me.)
Because I have to take part in a French test (can I use a direct object on
{jeS}?)in 3 days I have to learn a lot of things.
There will be many tests that resemble this test for four weeks. (I wanted to try
a {-bogh}-sentence... ).
I just looooove school. ;)

Qaghmey law'qu' DaSamqa'be' 'e' vItul, Qov.

HovqIj

Back to archive top level