tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 04 17:59:23 1998

Re: SuH, Su', 'eH

ja' Qov:
>The thing that hits the hull of the enemy ship is called a torpedo.  What is
>the thing that causes it to be launched? It comes out of a DuS/chetvI', but
>what is that a component of?  I need a big Klingon picture book with all the
>parts labelled for me. :)

tlhoS Duma'laH "Skybox" S7, <qIvo'rIt pagh'e'>.  toQDuj qoD cha'ba', 'ej
Duj nuHmey qellaw' mu'mey.  Do'Ha' perbogh pIqaDHey vIlaDlaHbe'.  ghaytan
peghmo' De'vetlh 'angbe'lu'.

Skybox card S7, "K'Vort Class Pagh", shows a plan view of a Bird-of-Prey.
Unfortunately, its labels are the pIqaD equivalent of "Greeked" text.
Apparently the information you seek is classified.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level