tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 03 20:40:43 1998

Re: Translation of English Past and Present Perfect Tenses in

-----Original Message-----
From: Marian Schwartz <[email protected]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
Date: Saturday, January 03, 1998 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: Translation of English Past and Present Perfect Tenses in

>ghItlh SuStel
>>Grrr . . . I can't search the archives.  The search engine doesn't seem to
>>be working.
>
>That's happening with me, too.  I get the search results, but when I try to
>click on the link, I get "Archive directory does not exist."

Oh, I'm getting that too, but you just have to replace the two directory
names after the kli.org name with tlhIngan-Hol, and you'll get what you
want.  But that's not the only problem.  I tried, for example, to search all
of 1997 for any instance of {jatlh} and came up empty.  The search seems to
work for some searches, and not others, even though I *know* it should.

SuStel
Stardate 98009.1

Back to archive top level