tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 01 04:49:54 1998

Re: pongmey

ghItlh Steven Boozer

> (Doneq, didn't you complain about me referring to episodes you hadn't seen
> yet a few days ago? Proceed at your own risk.)
Yeah, that's true. I know, curiosity can be a bad habit. Oh well,
I'll probably have forgotten most of it when it will be on tv... :)

> |  torgh (Torg, KDK - something tells me he's from ST3, but I'm not
> |sure...)
>
> Kruge's First Officer from ST3, he led the boarding party when the Klingons
> captured the Enterprise. He died spectacularly, though.
>
> BTW, what's "KDK"?
Typo for TKD. And a rather stupid one, since the K is nowhere near
the T on a Federation Standard keyboard... :)

/Doneq
______

Back to archive top level