tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 01 05:24:08 1998

Was KLBC: 2 suffix Type 9 in a whole sentence

On Wed, 31 Dec 1997 11:26:50 -0800 (PST) Eduardo Fonseca
<[email protected]> wrote:

>         Nice to hear you again Qov!

So, what am I, chopped liver? [Just joking.]

I'll leave it to Qov to respond to your work here. I just feel a
nice challenge to translate this myself. Please, do not read
further if you want to work on this independently.

>  " The Chancelor of the High Council is dead result of an unprovoked attack
> while he traveled to see you under a flag of truce on a mission of peace".
> (The Undiscovered country)

rojmeH Qu'vaD lIghommeH yejquv Qang lengtaHvIS 'ej pagh
buQtaHvIS HIvlu'mo' Hegh yejquv Qang.
(wej wo' tu'lu'pu'bogh)

> __
> Eduardo Fonseca || Belo Horizonte, Brasil
> Pau Brasil: The brazilian's VGA Planets home page
> http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2460
> Hovmey DIvan

charghwI'

Back to archive top level