tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 28 11:49:19 1998

Re: Some Grammar Questions

I see that this has been answered, but I see that charghwI' missed your
prefix error, so Ill send this anyway to fix that, and to demonstrate that
people who speak the language do understand the same things from the same
words.  :)