tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 26 09:55:08 1998

Re: KLBC: Counterparts

>SuStel
>Stardate 98153.7
>
>P.S. You know when you completely blank on a perfectly common word: you look
>at it and can't believe that that combination of letters makes up the
>concept you're so familiar with?  That just happened to me with "happy."  It
>looked so . . . weird.  {Quch} still clicked in my brain as usual, but
>"happy" was totally alien.  My transformation must be beginning . . .

that happened to me yesterday.  I was thinking in english, writing english,
uh-err, I wanted to anyways.  I wanted to write "all" and I wrote "Hoch".
And many times, while using english, friends tell me I got my tenses messed
up; I remind them klingon doesn't have tense.
Now if I could just remember more words... : P

DloraH

Back to archive top level