tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 20 07:39:02 1998

Re: Prefix Canon

: Voragh wrote:
:> pe-   only in TKD (MO used it once in a post to the STC BBS). Very
:>       strange; I would have expected more!
:
: I don't know how canonical KCD is, but I believe that Gowron shouts
: both, "petaD!" and "pevang!" in the game and the language lab.
:
: Dawut

Since Okrand worked on the project, the tlhIngan Hol in KCD is completely
canonical (if you can understand Robert O'Reilly's pronunciation on your
computer's sound system).  Unfortunately, since I don't have the hardware to
run this CD, I haven't seen it yet.  I'm dependent on others posting bits of
it from time to time on this listserv.  Thanks for the citatations; I'll add
them ASAP to my notes.

Voragh

Back to archive top level