tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 16 14:12:07 1998

Re: KLIFLASH v.3

I highly recommend that anyone who does not want multiple
choice selections to be offered and do want the vocabulary
drill, check out Holtej's pojwI'. Many of you probably use it
for quick lookup of vocabulary and don't remember that it has a
flashcard function which shows you the word and presents a
button to click in order to see the right answer, then a check
box where you tell it if you got it right. It scores you
accordingly.

Klingons are honorable enough to handle the required honesty
for an accurate score.

charghwI'

According to Terrence Donnelly:

> At 05:31 AM 2/15/98 -0800, K'ryntes wrote:
> >> Duty noted (also Qov's seconding of the idea).  *Sheesh* I guess I might as
> >> well start working on v.4 now!
> >>
> >> -- ter'eS
> >
> >As a beginner I find the multiple choice to be very helpful. :)
> >

> I agree it can be very useful, but more user control over the selections
> is probably a good thing.  Also, for those impatient right now with the
> multiple-choice options, if you set your rank to Advanced, you will greatly
> reduce (although not eliminate) the chance to get multiple-choice questions
> (on the other hand, if you're still in Learn Mode (the first), this will also
> erase all your progress scores - it will have no effect on the scores
> for the Review and Special List modes).
>
> -- ter'eS

Back to archive top level