tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 15 13:05:54 1998

Re: KLIFLASH v.3

At 05:31 AM 2/15/98 -0800, K'ryntes wrote:
>> Duty noted (also Qov's seconding of the idea).  *Sheesh* I guess I might as
>> well start working on v.4 now!
>>
>> -- ter'eS
>
>As a beginner I find the multiple choice to be very helpful. :)

I agree it can be very useful, but more user control over the selections
is probably a good thing.  Also, for those impatient right now with the
multiple-choice options, if you set your rank to Advanced, you will greatly
reduce (although not eliminate) the chance to get multiple-choice questions
(on the other hand, if you're still in Learn Mode (the first), this will also
erase all your progress scores - it will have no effect on the scores
for the Review and Special List modes).

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level