tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 16 08:41:28 1998

Prefix Canon

wa'Hu' jIQongchoHtaHvIS, jIQub. *TDK 33-35*Daq chovnatlh qelbe'lu'chugh,
ghItlhmey *be canonical*Daq moHaq 'ar ghItlhlu'?

As I fell asleep last night I had a thought - other than the examples of
prefix usage we find in TKD on pages 33-35, which prefixes have/have not
been used in canon? (I assume Voragh has this info, so I will wait for him
to reply before I begin re-inventing this wheel.)

chaq Sutlhobmo' tlhIH puS, meqwIj vIjatlh. jISIv neH.

Because some of you might ask, here's why - I am curious. That's all. {:oP

Qermaq

Back to archive top level