tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 16 06:15:14 1998

*St Valentine* jaj

*St Valentine* jajDaq nob QaQqu' vIHevqu'
jIHvaD tlhIngan nach nob qorDu'oywI'!
"Polly Pocket" rur Dochvam  ("Polly Pocket toys" vImuSHa'qu').
vaS'a' So' nachvam - targh, "Worf", "K'Mpec", "Gowron" je ghaj je.

--

For St. Valentine's Day, I got a great gift - my dear family gave me a
Klingon head!  No, not a bloody severed "nach" (though that *does* sound

The head conceals the Great Hall and it includes a targh ("There's a PIG",
my daughter said in surprise)  as well as Worf, Gowron and K'Mpec (plus
one anonymous Klingon, who will fight with Worf on a specially constructed
fighting platform which resembles the dancing platform in my daughter's
Polly Pocket mansion.)

[Note: you can probably locate this charming toy at Target stores, if you
have one handy.  Marked down on clearance it was not too expensive.]

   joel anderson * [email protected] * [email protected]
 **mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'**
    http://members.aol.com/JPKlingon * [email protected]
 **Depart from evil, and do good; Seek peace, and pursue it**

Back to archive top level