tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 19 01:16:41 1998

Beginner floundering

Hi

Hope this post isn't OT
Bought TKD and Conversational Klingon audio tape (which is played in the car
whenever we drive anywhere - we need wipers on the INSIDE of the windscreen
dammit hehe)
A lot of Klingon grammar is quite confusing and I was wondering if ppl would
care to send the occasional simple post, with English translation, perhaps
this could be a regular post, to give us newbies a bit of practise.
I'm sort of at end-of-side-one "wej pu'hecHmey" (sic) level... :)

Many thanks for a very well organised list

Lucas Young
Digitalus

Back to archive top level