tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 23 11:22:58 1998

RE: food

It's not too advanced, it is like any other language, it takes time and
you must practice.
I have been reading posts for about 4 months now, I purchased the TKD
and have read it at least 4 times...I suggest purchasing the book,
downloading a copy of pojwI' and just break down the posts...the best
way to learn is to watch, make some attempts (you may suprise
yourself)..and don't give up.