tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 17 15:54:04 1998

Re: TLHINGAN-HOL digest 983

    NICK NICHOLAS.            [email protected]
    PhD CANDIDATE, LINGUISTICS, UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA.
In Athens, news spreads fast: they know everything as soon as it happens,
sometimes before it happens, and often without it happening at all.
 --- Jean Psichari, _My Voyage_.     http://www.lexicon.net/opoudjis

On Thu, 17 Dec 1998 [email protected] wrote:

> Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 11:13:10 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
> From: "William H. Martin" <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: A few phrases.

> While I respect the validity of your observation, I'm curious as
> to whether or not you can come up with a useage of {vogh} that
> would NOT require {-Daq} then, besides with verbs like {ghoS}
> and {leng}.

jIHtaHbogh vogh vISovbe'.

:-)

Back to archive top level