tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 15 19:25:21 1998

KLBC:taghwI'

*Doug* 'oh pongwIj'e'.  tlhIngan pong vIwIvbe'.
tlhIngan Hol mu'ghom vIje'be', 'a *Christmas* tetlh vIghItlhta'.
{{:-)
cha' wotmey ghaj *sentances* ngeDbe'.
Qagh'a' DaSam?

My name is Doug.  I haven't picked a Klingon name yet.
I haven't bought the Klingon Dictionary, but I wrote it on my Christmas list.
:-)
Sentances that have two verbs are not easy.
Do you see any big mistakes?

A few general questions for this group:
How do I convey the meaning "2 or more"?
How about "many" as a number, rather than a verb?
How do say that you haven't done something...yet, but you will?

Thanks guys, choQaHneS!
Doug
Doug Baumeister                          "Simon was a fool to eject now!"
[email protected]             "You mean?"
www.digital-genesis.com/~baumeist        "Yes...premature ejection."

Back to archive top level