tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 01 09:08:44 1998

Re: Another question

In message <[email protected]> "William
H. Martin" writes:
> On Sun, 29 Nov 1998 16:46:14 -0800 (PST) Patrick Masterson
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Let's say I want to write "The Terran is the officer who got hit by the
> > guest."
> > How would I do that?
>
> tera'ngan yaS qIp meb.
>
> I know that this is not the general rule you are looking for,
> but in your example, I can't imagine a situation in which this
> sentence won't convey the meaning you want.
>
> charghwI' 'utlh

yIbuS!
tera'ngan Dalegh'a'? SuvwI' ghaH.
tlhIngan Dalegh'a'? tera'ngan meb ghaH.
pay' 'el latlh tera'ngan. tera'ngan wa' yaS ghaH.
DaH tera'ngan yaS qIp meb...

                                           Marc Ruehlaender
                                           aka HomDoq
                                           [email protected]