tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 25 12:31:53 1998

Re: Beginner's question

In a message dated 98-08-25 12:59:25 EDT, Qov wrote:

> > (Has anyone ever thought of putting "Conversational Klingon" or
>  > "Power Klingon" as a CD?  It would be easier to locate certain
>  > sections if review was needed.)
>
>  There is a CD that contains Power Klingon.  It also contains an
>  interactive adventure and a language lab. See the FAQ for that
>  information.

naQbe' {tlhIngan Hol HoS}vam'e' ngaSbogh Quj.  {tlhIngan Hol HoS}na' bID
muchlaw' *CD*vam.

  The Star Trek: Klingon language lab CD has a track with "Power Klingon -
Highlights" on it, but the track is only about 25 minutes long, rather than
the full 60 minutes.
  I do believe that there is/was some sort of Star Trek package that came with
the entire 60 minute Power Klingon CD. I think this package came with
ST:Technical Manual CD, PK CD, videotape of a ST episode, and a demo of ST:DS9
Harbinger CD.
  The CD version of Power Klingon was offered as a prize for coming up with
the KLI's slogan. However, since {qo'mey poSmoH Hol} (Lawrence's slogan) was
used, I don't know what became of this CD.

-taD

Back to archive top level