tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 18 20:34:17 1998

Klingon Language Lab vs. Klingon CDROM

Hey, y'all, I found a package at a computer store recently that
contained a number of Star Trek discs as well as the Klingon Language
Lab. I know what the Klingon CD-ROM is, but how does the language lab
compare? The four- or five-disc pack was priced quite reasonably, I
thought ... the multi-pack had the same price on it as the single
Klingon CD-ROM package. I'm wondering if I should snag the multi-pack at
its seemingly cheap price, or pick up the single Klingon CD-ROM instead.
Were I working right now I'd grab them both, but I'm watching my wallet
until Manpower says they've another assignment for me.

Thanks in advance for any advice!
--
Lt. Cdr. Sarah Barrows, Starfleet
------