tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 14 12:18:49 1998

RE: KLBC - jIpaw. jIlegh. jIchargh.

	KLBC - jIpaw, jI'legh, jIchargh.

	ja' Qov:
	> Also note that while red, orange, blue yellow, green are
standard
	> separate colours for English speakers, they are exotic
variations for
	> Klingons.  Unless you need to distinguish between shades of
Doq or
	> SuD, using the basic colours is more normal.  Otherwise you're
doing
	> the equivalent of using the names off an artist's palette.
"Burnt
	> Sienna" or "Lake #2."  The Klingon for "red" is simply /Doq/.

	Alright, now wait just a minute.  I meant *very* Doq and *very*
SuD, I wasn't trying to specify a specific shade, although KGT mentions
that SuDqu' is more green, which fit my idea nicely.
	nuq bIHar?

	- tuv'el

Back to archive top level