tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 14 08:06:00 1998

RE: KLBC - jIpaw. jIlegh. jIchargh.

KLBC - jIpaw.  jIlegh.  jIchargh.

	ja' Qov:
>  luq. loQ chomer.  QaghmeylIj Daghovpu' 'e' vIpIHmo' DalaDqa'meH 'eb
> qanob.  motlh Qaghmeyvetlh DaHeSbe'.  vIpojchoH.

	"OK.  You suprised me a little.  Because I expected you to have
recognized your mistakes, I gave you a chance to read them again.  You
don't usually commit those mistakes.  I will analyze them."

	The longer I spend on a sentence, the worse it comes out!

> (By the way, for anyone lurking out there and cringing at the horrible
> abuse I'm giving tuv'el, I want to assure you that I've singled out
> tuv'el as my special torture victim.  I just like the colour of his
> blood).
> ==

	'IpHa'ghach:  qIDmey 'oH cha' mu'tlheghmey veb'e'...

	'IwwIj Doqqu'mo' DaparHa'ba' 'ach 'IwlIj'e' SuDqu'.  vaj
vulqangan romuluSngan joq Darur.

	bom ngaj:

	QongDaqchaj ghoS rorwI'oy langwI'oy je.
	thle' rorwI'oy 'ej DaH Heghpu' Homoy'e'.

	"Fatty and Skinny went to bed.
	 Fatty rolled over and Skinny was dead."

	- tuv'el, pach puqloD

Back to archive top level