tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 14 08:18:44 1998

Par'mach (QaH!)

I was watching "Looking for /par'mach/ in All the Wrong Places" (DS9)
recently, and I wondered what the Klingon in that episode meant.  First
there was that conversation between Kahless and Lukara, then Dax
challenges Worf at the end.  Was that all non-canonical nonsense
(there's a tongue-twister!) or did it actually mean something in real
/thlIngan hol/?

Sorry this isn't in Klingon, but I'm *very* KBLC, and I'm only on the
Nouns chapter in TKD.

By the way, did I spell Lukara right?

/Qapla!/

/'IwbIQtIq/ (Kacie Landrum)