tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 27 23:41:26 1998

Re: SaqaD

At 13:46 98-04-27 -0700, ter'eS wrote:
}I've been trying lately to post something in Klingon weekly (I know I
}missed at least one week, when I was on vacation, but this is what
}I'm striving for).  My challenge to you is:
}
}If you consider yourself a regular participant on this list, commit
}yourself to posting one Klingon post a week (pagh was trying for a daily
}post for a while, but that may be too ambitious).  We'll all get
}practice writing, and we'll all have some interesting reading to
}look forward to each week.

lu'.  qaStaHvIS Hoch Hogh, wa'logh vay' vIlab 'e' vInIDqang. ;)

So'pa' qama' qaja' Soppa' qama' Sop pa' malja' yIta'.  Ha'!  qama' yItlha'.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level