tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 27 13:42:36 1998

Re: TLHINGAN-HOL digest 716

I enclose part of the original message sent out to all people on the list
when they subscribed :

[#] All requests should be addressed to [email protected].
[#]
[#] **** IMPORANT **** IMPORTANT **** IMPORTANT **** IMPORTANT ****
IMPORTANT ****
[#] Keep this message! Do not delete this message. This message will tell
you
[#] how to unsubscribe when the time comes you want to. Keep this message!
[#] Messages sent to the public list asking to be unsubscribed will be
IGNORED by
[#] the listowner. (And you look stupid, as well)
[#] **** IMPORANT **** IMPORTANT **** IMPORTANT **** IMPORTANT ****
IMPORTANT ****
[#]
[#]    subscribe tlhIngan-Hol YourNameHere [subscribe to list]
[#]    unsubscribe tlhIngan-Hol [unsubscribe from list]
[#]    help [get help]

Hope it comes in useful!

David Baxter