tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 25 14:48:22 1998

That Damn Email Marketing Message

May I suggest to the list administrator that a filter be placed
on the incoming list mail such that any message with a message-id
containing "@relay.comanche.denmark.eu" be automatically
bit-bucketted?  I have _never_ seen this string in any message
other than this damn emailer ad; I have a filter set so that any
message with this string is thrown into a folder so I can check
this.  I repeat, except in every copy of this ad, I have _never_
seen this string.

(I get the digest, so it doesn't get filtered out by my other
filters.)
--
Jeff Zeitlin
[email protected]