tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 22 16:44:01 1998

How do you...

   Hi,
        I'm Klag and I'm really new. I need to know how to saw Reaper in
Klingon, or at least the klingon version of the reaper. I would also
like to insult my friends in klingon. Something around the lines of
"You're a freak!!!" if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This is for the guy named pagh. The I.K.C. Pagh is a ship, not a person!
                                                                 ;-)Klag

Back to archive top level