tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 16 09:37:22 1998

vagh mu'tlheghmey KLBC

Well here they are.  Took some risks but, bIlujlaHbe'chugh bIQaplaHbe'.

SoS:  verengan juppu’ ghaj puqloDma’.  ‘e’ DanaDHa’‘a’?

vav:  HIja’!  quv ghajbe’ verenganpu’.  ‘e’ DaSov.

SoS:  puqloDma’ quv nge’laHbe’ verenganpu’.  ‘e’ DaSov soH.

vav:  verenganpu’ parHa’‘a’ ghaH?  reHmeH verenganpu’ tlhej ghaH.  ‘e’
 luDIl‘a’?

SoS:  ghobe’.  Huchchaj tlhap puqloDma’.  ‘e’  vIHarlaHbe’.

Mother:  You disapprove of our son’s Ferengi friends?

Father:  Yes!  You know Ferengi have no honor.

Mother: You know no Ferengi can take our son’s honor.

Father:  Does he like Ferengi?  Do the Ferengi pay him to play with them?

Mother:  No.  I can’t believe our son would take their money.

OK, there they are.  Hope you don't mind the extra stuff to make the dialog
 work.

qatlho'
tIm

Back to archive top level