tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 12 12:56:59 1998

For WIM CELEN : re. re-subscribing

The following is a quote from the e-mail that everyone received when
they joined the list :
You may want to maximise your mailreader window to read it.

**** IMPORANT **** IMPORTANT **** IMPORTANT **** IMPORTANT ****
IMPORTANT ****
Keep this message! Do not delete this message. This message will tell
you
how to unsubscribe when the time comes you want to. Keep this message!
Messages sent to the public list asking to be unsubscribed will be
IGNORED by
the listowner. (And you look stupid, as well)
**** IMPORANT **** IMPORTANT **** IMPORTANT **** IMPORTANT ****
IMPORTANT ****

Some requests that might come in handy:

        subscribe tlhIngan-Hol YourNameHere     [subscribe to list]
        unsubscribe tlhIngan-Hol                [unsubscribe from list]
        help                                    [get help]
        set tlhIngan-Hol mail digest            [digest mode -- See
below]
        set tlhIngan-Hol mail postpone          [Turn off mail w/o
unsub]
        set tlhIngan-Hol mail ack               [Turn it back on]

Hope it comes in handy!!

David Baxter.

>Wim Celen wrote:
>
> Dear Steven,
> Well, I want to change my Emailaccount
> so that I get this emails at [email protected] and not anymore at
> [email protected]
> How can I do that?
> Can you help me? Can you delete me from the list or change my account to
> [email protected] ?
>
> Thx
> Wim

Back to archive top level