tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 10 22:54:58 1998

RE: Hi all - KLBC kindly check my grammar.

Hi,

My name is Ken. Yes I do enjoy StarTrek, though not all of it and I don't
consider myself to be a trekie. I'm 40 with 2 children.

I was interested in the idea of a constructed language and did look at
Quenya  for a while. What did it for me was the book by Ford "The Final
Reflection". Honor and all that stuff. Combined with a constructed language
it seems interesting. I'm still learning.

*Kalos* *qeylos* joq 'oH pongwIj'e'. roD *StarTrek* vItIv. *trekie* jIH 'e'
vIHarbe'. loSmaH ben jIbogh 'ej cha' puqpu' vIghaj.

Hol chu' vIDajtaH ej' pIj *Quenya* vIleghpu'. jIHvaD tagh *The Final
Reflection* *Ford* paq. tagh 'e' batlh je. tay'mo' Hol chu' batlh je
vIDaytaH. vIghojtaH.

I am not very good at this so I am sure (and hope) that we may see
corrections.

Ken
Kalos/qeylos

HoSmaj ghurmoH nuHoHbe'bogh wanI'