tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 09 15:37:55 1998

Re: Hi

I am too new to Klingon. One of the first resources that you should
probably get is The Klingon Dictionary. I got this book last night and
already I'm begining to understand some of the grammar and
pronounciations. Another good reference is Conversational Klingon, a
tape that I also got recently. This doesn't go into Grammar or
anything, but it's helpful in the pronounciation of basic words and
phrases. The best website that I've seen for learning the Klingon
Language is the KLI page.

Hope this helps ya' some!!!
Qapla'!!! (success)