tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 09 14:50:08 1998

Re: pojwI'

At 03:22 PM 4/8/98 -0700, boSo' wrote:

>i was thinking of pojwI', wich has your name in the credits, (I didn't
>realize you'd also written kliflash, QoS jIH),  Will you be releasing v4,
>(<kliflash> vIparHa'qu'   (v3))
>pojwI' is what i am using at the moment to translate stuff, untill I find
>my TKD

If pojwI' has _my_ name (ter'eS) in the credits, there's been a major
mix-up.  Holtej (d'Armond Speers) is the honored author of pojwI'.
I have written only Kliflash.

Kliflash v.4 is available now on my website (Kliflash is the one with
the ersatz Klingon computer screen, blue on an orange background, with
a red border; I can't recall what pojwI's main screen looks like).

A minor grammar quibble: {jItlhIj} = "I'm sorry/I apologize"; {Qos}
probably refers to feeling sorrowful.

-- ter'eS

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/2711

Back to archive top level