tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 09 10:23:27 1998

Re: pojwI'

According to Nathan Grange:

> You must be talking about version 4 because my version does not do half of
> that stuff!!!!!!!

I'm using pojwI' version 1.7 beta, written by d'Armond Speers,
a.k.a. Holtej, written Stardate 97168.37. I just tried the URL
that its documentation stated was the source of the file and it
is not available. Searching the area for a while, I found:

http://labs.thomtech.com/~dspeers/klingon/

This has several interesting links, including one for pojwI'.
It looks like 1.7 is still his most current version. The
vocabulary needs a good bit of updating, since the updated
vocabulary he offers is dated Dec. 29, 1996, a good bit before
KGT came out, but if you are willing to put a little of your
own sweat into it, it is a very convenient little program. Its
development had humble goals well achieved.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level