tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 08 19:54:30 1998

First Try at writing.

Below is my first attempt at writing something in Klingon. I would
appreciate any help you could give me. Like, words that would fit
better, propper grammer and the like. Thanx!!!
wa'DIchwI nID tlhIngan ja' jIH qab je lugh.

Ok, this is what I was TRYING to say

This is my first try at Klingon. Tell me what is wrong and right.

I was using the Klingon Dictionary which I just got today and I could
not find the word for This, is, wrong(I substitued bad)

Thank you for any help you could give me. :-)
Qapla' (I KNOW that is right :-)