tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 07 14:08:37 1998

Re: Klingon translation program-pojwI

According to Jimmyr17:

> Does anyone use PojwI?
> pojwI' bolo''a' vay'?
>
> Qapla',
> tu'wI'

mu'mey vISammeH pIj pojwI' vIlo'. mu'tlheghmey vIpojmeH pIjHa'
pojwI' vIlo'.

I use it to check prefixes I rarely use and for quick
vocabulary lookup. I VERY rarely use its main screen and its
original design function. I also sometimes use it to look up
which type suffix each suffix may be. I have most of those
memorized, but just to make sure, I go back to the help screens.

I've also rather extensively reworked the word list. I don't
know anybody's word list (including my own) that has no errors.
Correction is a constant battle.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level