tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 06 18:54:16 1998

Re: I could use some help with a page...

Angela jabbI'ID wa'DIch:
>...If anybody has any ideas, please tell me. I don't care if it's
>links or useless Trivia!!! Just as long as it's Klingon.

Angela jabbI'ID cha'DIch:
>Note for people who haven't sent anything yet: Please write it in
>English... So Please, ENGLISH!!!

yIwuqqu'.    Make up your mind, Angela. :-)
yItuv je.    And be patient.

wej tlhIngan Hol Dayajchugh, tlhIngan Hol DaghItlhbe'nIS.
If you don't yet understand Klingon, you shouldn't be trying
to write it on your web page.

loQ yIloS.   Wait a while.
yIghojchoH.  Start learning.
tugh bIqon.  You can write your web page later.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level